Follow these instructions carefully!
During the application of permanent make-up, a scrape is created. It is therefore important to take good care of the permanent make-up. It takes about six weeks for the treated skin to heal, so be patient.
General health and physical condition play a role in this. During the healing process, the treated skin may itch. It is very important that you do not remove any crusts from the permanent make-up, so do not pick!
The healing process of permanent make-up is different for everyone. It is normal for the eyelids or skin under the eyebrows to be somewhat swollen, this takes an average of 1-2 days. What can also happen is that the color seems to disappear after about a week. This is part of the normal healing process (this does not apply to everyone). After a few weeks, the pigment can suddenly become visible again after it seemed to have disappeared. Permanent make-up is not ready until after the 2nd treatment, so don't worry if it doesn't look exactly as you expected.
Hoewel uitzonderlijk kan het voorkomen dat het lichaam het pigment afstoot en er een extra behandeling noodzakelijk is. Dit heeft niets te maken met de techniek van de specialist maar met de huid van u als klant. Deze kan geboekt worden en kost €75 euro.
- Was de permanente make-up twee keer per dag (’s morgens & ’s avonds) met een milde antibacteriele zeep. Doe dit met schone handen.
- Rinse off the soap residue with clean lukewarm water
- After washing, pat the permanent make-up dry with a clean towel or tissue
- Spread the permanent make-up with a (very) thin layer of Bepanthen
- Make sure you touch the permanent make-up as little as possible (always wash your hands before taking care of the skin)
- Do not pick at scabs or skins, this can pull pigment from the skin and you get empty spots in your eyebrows or eyeliners
- Do not cover the treated skin with bandages or bandages
- Do not wear make-up and / or mascara over the permanent make-up for at least the first 7 days
- Avoid contact with (bubble) baths, swimming pools, saunas and steam baths
- Make sure that you do not expose the permanent make-up to sunlight or the tanning bed. The treated skin remains very sensitive to sunlight even after healing. Always lubricate your permanent make-up with sunscreen factor 50
- Note: contact your doctor in case of extreme redness, swelling, bleeding, inflammation, wound fluid or chronic pain